fredag 14. juni 2013

Watercolour doodles and exercises

 I havent't been painting so much lately, except for some excercises. I bought a watercolour dvd by Peter Saw wich a really enjoy. All though it is not quite my style of painting, I find it a great tutoring dvd. I have learned to paint trees and stones in small "doodles", as he calls it - just small and simple excercises not meant to take a lot of time nor to become anything but an excercise. Paper quality matters, as you may see. The above is painted on quality paper, the one below on poor sketching paper.
 Below is another doodle of a rock.

 Here is a more me-ish doodle, the first appearance of an eye.

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi Sissel:) So nice to see your exercises! Funny name: doodle:) I also do like the tree on the sketching paper! Keep up the good work:)

    SvarSlett