lørdag 8. august 2015

House

Ok, so I had to go back to painting houses again.

I am not satisfied with this painting as I cannot quite get the transparent layers to behave the way I want. And I have allready ruined some nice effects that was in the painting earlier. So - I show you this painting as a kind of sketch that I want to build further on.

The last weeks I have been working on two BIG paintings  -150 x 200 cm. I find it quite difficult to work on such a format - to make the whole piece come together in terms of colour harmonies, composition and painting tecniques. They have to be finnished within a couple of weeks as they are part of a challenge we have got from the art school I am attending. So - I will come back to those paintings  - they are quite different in expression than these stringent house paintings....

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar