lørdag 3. november 2012

Watercolour potato stamps!

 I just wanted to show you this quite childish, but fun project and picture that me and my husband made this week! As we have just moved into a new apartment, and we needed something on the walls, we wanted to make a picture ourselves - together! So - he made these, I have to say fantastic stamps out of potatoes!
 Then we put on my watercolours - and stamped a big sheet full of exotic animals!
 It is now brightening up the kitchen. It is pretty childish - but we had really fun making this "art" work!
Another project coming up is to fill another big sheet of paper with funny cats! Here is the start of it!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Hey Sissel! Long time we wrote:) Happy to see you are still very creative. There is nothing childish about it. As a matter of fact it's beautiful. Coming into your kitchen and see all those beautiful colored animals. I like it. A very nice idea! When I looked at the first two they made me think of drawings left behind by cavemen very long time a go.
    Your kitties are wonderful. Please show more:)

    SvarSlett
  2. What a great idea! And a great result! I love it!

    SvarSlett
  3. It was fun and relaxing, no pressure there! :)

    SvarSlett